Friday, December 31, 2004

Final musings

Well it's been a funny old year, one I'm glad to see the back of really, no this isn't going to be a blog of wallowing in self pity either!

This past year has been one of self realisation and personal growth despite turbulent times, most of which has been by my own hand! The coming year will hopefully more productive and rewarding but I realise only I can change things, only I can shape my destiny with a little help from luck and fate..... and the lottery!

So I stride into the new year with optimism, dreams and hopes. I didn't find eternal happiness or wealth over the past year but hey - another year awaits.

Life has so many things to offer and experience and I intend to do my best to explore it to the full (especially the perverse and decadent things!) So that's my final musings for 2004 and a new year of blogging and self discovery awaits!

And Kelly Osbourne, if you are reading this.... get in touch !!!!

Right, happy new year to you all and remember... be nice to hobbit's everywhere!

To the pub I go !!!!

No comments: