Monday, December 06, 2004

Weekend blues

Well my weekend sucked really. Friday after work I went to pay some bills only to find I was short of cash for one of them, it was quite surreal as I was sure I had the right money in my pocket beforehand. As town was busy I’d planned my route back through it in military fashion but as I needed a haircut I did a slight detour and popped into a barbers I used to use years ago. The same guy was still there only this time he had a shiny lap top he was playing on, I peered around the door and asked if he was open before seating my self in his plush chair. In no time the haircut was over and he was asking for £8.50 (I usually pay £4.50) so I wasn’t best pleased. Sulking of into town I was accosted by three chav’s, the middle half cast one began singing the ‘umpa lumpa’ song to me whilst keeping his bull terrier under control. His jibe didn’t sink in till after they’d passed by but I just smiled thinking of my counselling studies about diversity, there was a half cast chav calling me names, of course if I’d have insulted him I would have most likely been beaten to a pulp and then berated after by some ‘do gooder’ for remarking about his skin colour, not that I am racist anyway. Still, Chav’s are so prevalent in my town now they are renaming the local rag from the ‘The Chad’ to ‘The Chav’.
On getting back from the trials of town I treated my self to a bottle of wine from the local off licence only to have a bad headache the next morning. Saturday I geared myself up to a complete state of non motivation and did a minimal amount around the flat. I’d ordered some cream that is supposed to remove scratches from mobile phone screens but it just didn’t work, so again I felt ripped off. The rest of the weekend was too dull to really mention in my blog, I’ve already bored you all now but I can’t do happy blog’s all the time!

Here's what http://www.urbandictionary.com/ says about chav's in one of its many 'chav' entries.

1. Chav

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery all over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his lunch glances at the young lad, the young thug jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

My mate has become a chav what can i do? answer is shoot him before it is too late

1 comment:

pat said...

you bought cream for your mobile.
bizarre.
cream is either for piles or sunburn.
or to be in the whipped variety and then for mochas or licking off of the ladies.

never, ever for mobile phones.