Monday, November 29, 2004

Creative

I wish I had more time to be creative and write or type more, I've got loads of ideas in my head, two sort of strong ideas for stories followed by alot of little ones. It makes me wonder what would be the most condusive atmosphere for me to create in. For some things it would be steaming cups of earl grey tea and loud rock music but sometimes the solitude of the country, especially the coast with the sound of the sea lapping against the shore.

I guess with my college course I've no time to get creative at the moment but I can still retain my ideas until some free time arises. I'm not sure they'll ever amount to anything at all but that isn't important, it's the therapy of creative writing that is!

Talking about therapy, my counselling course is later, I have to keep a weekly journal of my thoughts and feelings and thats very therapeutic, just like typing a Blog is!

No comments: