Friday, November 26, 2004

Bah Humbug

Well Christmas is evident all around us again, a house across the road from me had it's light up a week ago, how sad. The festive season is upon us again, mad stampede's in town, overkill on t.v and marketing gone mad - I hate it.

There's just no significance to its real meaning any more, that's long gone - people are only interested in material gains. Of course this must sound dour to you all as I moan about it but quite frankly I'll be glad when it's all over.

I will celebrate christmas in my usual religeous way, that being a fusion of pagan, buddhist, technocratic and overindulgent elements, combined with the worship of Crom (but thats another story of high adventure when the ocean's drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arrius... !!!).

I'm passing on christmas this year.

By the way, I will be expecting gifts from all of you.

I have a friend that look's like santa, In fact I'm sure he's doubled as him in chain stores before, especially those that have lingerie sections.

1 comment:

pat said...

oh to be a lingerie store santa.