Thursday, August 04, 2005

Object of my desires

On September the 1st something very exciting happens in the world of gadgets, the Sony PSP is launched in the UK. Not only am I excited about this I’m actually dreaming about owning one, sad indeedy. For those of you who are wondering what I’m waffling about and what the Sony PSP actually is, the answer is simple, it’s the epitome of handheld entertainment. Stand aside ipod, you won’t be the most sought after pocket companion anymore, the doozy pictured above will.

The PSP isn’t just a portable games machine, it’s an Mp3 player, play’s movies and acts as a personal organiser too, displaying pictures and holding allsorts of information on universal media disk's or Sony’s dual stick memory. It’s going to be the ideal companion for someone on the move or just relaxing and heralds the shape of things to come. I’m counting the days till Thursday September the 1st.

Oh yes and I chose the photo of the Japanese girl holding the Sony PSP aloft, because she’s almost as cute as the PSP.

1 comment:

pat said...

you can have the handheld but that youg japanese girl is very very hubba.
i am going through an amazing phase of loving oriental women. if only they would love me back.