Monday, August 15, 2005

Mindwarp

On Friday of this week one of my music heroes is playing Camden Underworld – Zodiac Mindwarp. I fondly remember head banging to his hit ‘Prime Mover’ in a local dive of a night club in town. I’m not sure why Zodiac faded from the scene but I had my ideas why the local night club shut down!

Anyway, Zodiac is back and playing venues again and a new album is in the wings to be released, which warms my psychotronic love commando corrupted heart (Zody's words, not mine ).

I contacted Pat my friend in London and sounded him out about going to the gig, Pat remarked he didn’t care for Zodiac Mindwarp but someone once commented he looked like him!

What Pat really looks like is Ricky Tomlinson though with longer hair and a beard.

2 comments:

pat said...

you forgot to mention that i am funnier than ricky.

i see myself as a cross between jack black and kurt russel (circa the thing).

and to be honest i was never sure if i was being asked if i was zodiac or if i was in his band, or just happened to be in the room with him at the time. the bod who was asking me was obviously off his tits on drugs i could have been sharon stone for all he knew.
but that was a bizarre night all round.

Shep said...

In truth Pat is,in fact,the spitting image of the 'dog-faced gremlin' Rick Steiner.

http://www.toydreams.co.uk/images/wwf/carded/rick_steiner.jpg if you don't believe me...