Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bugging me

Things bugging me at the moment are;


Old people waiting for a bus then deciding to find their money at the last moment at the bottom of a large shopping bag.

People invading my space. After a night out over at my dads last week I was waiting for a bus in plenty of space only for several people to come and stand right next to me. Must be my charisma.

Dogs – I’m really not keen.

The town where I live – characterless.

Lincs FM radio. We listen to it at work, shockingly bad and filled with cheesy adverts.

People stopping me and asking for directions when they really have no idea where they need to be going in the first place.

Plastic fun type pubs.

OAP electric buggy cars that think they have the right of way in the street and supermarkets, they beep their horn or give you black looks if you don't immediately move.

People giving me lots of change all of the time.

Rant over!

1 comment:

ems said...

I liked this.

Buses in central London now do not take money - people cannot scrabble in bags for change. Great.

I love dogs.

You could never call Barking characterless. Quite the opposite.

Agree about the pubs.

A woman in one of those old-people-mobiles reversed into my sister once as she was stood waiting for a friend. K. was oblivious as she had her back to the thing but it was obviously her fault...