Thursday, August 04, 2005

Liked

Well, as an alternative to the 'Bugging me' mail yesterday here's a few things I like at the moment.

  • Checkout girls - they always smile and say something cheerful, some have big knockers too
  • Siousxie - fab music, awesome imagery and looks, tie me up and whip me now!
  • Ainsley's noodles - ok so he's irritating but his noodles are cheap and quick to make
  • My Mp3 player - yes we're still very much in love
  • Jaffa cakes - always
  • My new look minimalist living room - plenty of space
  • The Vine pub - recently discovered in Newark's back streets, how refreshingly rough it is
  • Knowing Big Brother is soon to end - yep I've had enough of it, obscurity awaits them!
  • My growing cd collection - 10 purchased last weekend alone

3 comments:

Shep said...

I love girls in the service industry (you just knew a mention of knockers would coax a comment out of me,eh?). I used to drool over the girl at the jobcentre, who was some days plain, but more often than not saucy in a girl-next-door kind of way. Like Scarlett Johansson...but with an airtex polo shirt.

Most of the checkout girls at the local Somerfield are a)too young to be attractive or b)borderline boilers. And it's supposed to be their job for God's sake, so you'd think they know where the fucking peanut butter is kept. Jesus.

I think I'll stick with jobcentre bunny.

pat said...

only 10 bought last week.... you are slowing down.

now that i have discovered hkflix i fear for my bank balance and sanity.. just how many dvds can someone own knowing they will never watch them all.
answer loads more.

ems said...

We have personalities; we're not objects for your personal gratification!