Friday, October 21, 2005

End of an era


I read on the net the other day that Marylin Manson is retiring from music (or may well have retired) to concentrate on making movies. I love Manson's music and really enjoyed reading his biography, he might not be everyone’s cup of tea but he’s a man with a message, he unleashes my dark side – yes hobbits have dark sides too!

If his films are as good as some of his songs, then we are in for a surreal treat, a tour de force of the dark side of a mad genius’s imagination.

Oh yes, and I just had to find a photo with his gorgeous girlfriend Dita Von Teese on it !!

1 comment:

MissMinxtress said...

I heard something about this. I heard that he was retiring his present image. Don't know if that means no more music, but could mean a transformation with new image, or it could be that he's bored of having to make such an effort every day. I will miss his image and hope he does not stop making music, it's not all to my taste but I love some of it.As for him making films I say great, bring it on.
He's a much misunderstood man with some very good stuff to say. He also has great taste in women!
Thanks for the pic