Saturday, June 25, 2011

Primal Scream At Glastonbury


Just watched the Primal Scream set at Glastonbury and was blown away. In comparison I thought U2 were a bit bland. Don't get me wrong I like quite a bit of U2 stuff but they just didn't work for me this time. On the other hand Primal Scream totally rocked, probably about the only band I'd want to see live there in this years poor line up. I'll admit to being a bit cynical about Glastonbury, maybe because I'm older and feel festival stuff is behind me, I need my creature comforts and to be honest my arthritic pain would just flare up with the damp and rain. So for me, I get a front of stage seat in my living room and enjoy it that way, plus I don't have to queue up at a porta-loo either! I'm sure the Glastonbury experience is amazing and maybe one day I might suffer the pain and go especially as the Arcadia area looks amazing with all the electro and psytrance stuff going on.

To see the BBC highlights of Primal Scream click 'Here'

No comments: