Monday, June 13, 2011

Following On

Following on from my recent 'Atheist Junction' blog and the feedback I got from it I've had a think and decided on which direction I want to go. People messaged me on Facebook, email or spoke to me on the phone and the resounding feeling is they think I should carry on with the blog as it is. I don't think people mind blogs on my feelings regarding religious issues but felt I was doing exactly the same as my pro-religious counterparts in putting my opinions forth.

There's no doubt I totally see this angle and I personally felt my staunch viewpoints were taking over a bit and detracting a little to what my blog is generally all about. On a frank note though, my opinions and views are something I feel passionate about, most people have a cause out there they feel strongly about from poverty to politics or even just supporting their local hospital or chosen research group - the list is endless.

I think the best route for me to go down is to do another blog, maybe on a different website with a new format, after all there's so many websites out there these days designed for blogging so it'll be good to try a new one. There's still going to be blogs on here about my thoughts on Atheism, Humanist stuff and religion but they'll be markedly less.

Thanks to everyone that took time to give me some feedback be it on Facebook, email, the phone or in person.

No comments: