Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Creative juices

I’m thinking of doing a another blog with a creative writing slant. I’ve got several ideas milling around in my head, short stories and such that would perhaps be best in a blog of their own. I have posted a couple of creative bits and bobs before but I don’t really want my blog to become a mish-mash of randomness (ok smart comments from pat!). I’m sure some of you out there may be interested in contributing if I do a team blog thing? I may have to consult with shep how to go about that after he set up the joint dream blog a short while back.

I don’t want it to be a blog of ‘nice’ stories, I want sleaze, violence, sex, treachery, debauchery, bondage, vampires, lust and of course jaffa cakes. I don’t think I will be posting epic stuff on it, just short pieces, ideas that drift in and out of my empty head in those productive day dreaming moments.

If anyone of my fellow blogging associates are interested then let me know – let’s get those dark side creative juices flowing!

3 comments:

ems said...

I don't have a dark side...!I'm far too nice.

pat said...

emma how can you say that....
all i have to say is wacky.....

Shep said...

If I'm going to be writing something...I bloody well need to get on with the 4 projects I'm half-way through. The BBC commision I had from 1999 I would imagine has expired by now (the Producer most definitely has!)...

You'll have to speak to my agent...