Thursday, November 10, 2005

Almost there

It won’t be long before I’ve set up my blog for creative fictional pieces, it’s seems a couple of you guys are interested and contributing so I will be sending out invite emails in the next couple of days when I’ve put the finishing touches to it, then you’ll have your own interface and be able to post. There won’t be any rules really for contributing but I don’t really want any stories that could be branded as ‘nice’, though romance pieces with twists are ok. I want the blog to have a noir feel about it, gutsy and imaginative where nothing is taboo.

And yes I have a name for it !

5 comments:

pat said...

are you going to call it quentin's place ?

Hobbit's Journal said...

it will have a name like 'and Pat died a horrible death'

pat said...

you could call it: "hail to the qt".

or

"tonight jay i am going to be qt"

Hobbit's Journal said...

My stories may have a hint of Mr Tarantino.... and why not, he is a god among directors but alas the blog won't have any connection, invited people will be able to post what they like.

NOW BE SUPPORTIVE !

Shep said...

How nasty Pat can be...there's no need...

How about 'On The QT'?

sorry.