Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sin City is awesome !

I saw Sin City at the cinema last night and I have to say it really is amazing. Dark, Brooding, great acting and a visually stunning. Mickey Rourke’s tale as ‘Marv’ was my fave segment of the movie but then again I really enjoyed every bit of it, class actors and nobody hogging roles. Rodriguez is a film making genius, though not quite Tarantino standard yet, I’m really looking forward to more of his stuff – though I’ve always liked Desperado and Dusk till Dawn. Sin City really is awesome – do yourself a favour folks and go see it.

http://www.sincitythemovie.com/

1 comment:

pat said...

sit back and enjoy the cheestastic dialogue of frank miller. it works on the printed page.. just but on the screen it is hard not to snigger.
but visually it is in a class of it's own.