Sunday, June 19, 2005

Good Girls or Bad Girls?

This is a blog really for the boys and their feedback but no doubt some of the female bloggers will feel inclined to comment (*cough* Serendipity). I was just wondering what type of women us fella’s seem to attract? Do some of you attract ‘bad girls’ or do some of you attract the angelic girl next do type? More interestingly what sort of girls do you like? Miss Whiplash or Miss ‘butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth’?

As for me I seem to attract bad type, ironically ones that I know are ultimately bad for me for some reason or another and the angelic mothering type scare me, perhaps I want a fusion of both?

Do opposites attract? Do we like danger and excitement in the opposite sex or do we need to feel safe? I’m looking forward to the feedback on this one!

3 comments:

Shep said...

I used to have lots to say on the subject of ex-girlfriends. I sometimes lapse. It's easier to point you to the Hall Of Ex Girlfriends

http://www.cdgshephard.freeserve.co.uk/PhotoAlbumEx.html

and also the hundreds of pages of diaries

http://www.cdgshephard.freeserve.co.uk/diary.htm

Both of these have had to be 'hidden' in the site, as all the people I would write about would complain (even though I only used first names), so whatever you do, don't tell anyone.

Inna final analysis though...all my exes were nuts. And then I found a sane girl. And had kids and stayed together.

Never look back, Ladies & Gentlemen, never look back.

pat said...

i seem to go for the mad and bonkers ones.

as well as the unattainable ones.

lucky i am celibate.

ems said...

Loads of people fall for the wrong type - I reckon it seems more fun and daring at the time. I do think, however, that opposites attract - and work well together.