Thursday, June 16, 2005

But seriously folks ...

Seriously folks and in response to the ‘congruent’ blogs ‘typically English’ reserved comments can I just say I am not going to go all deep and meaningful on you all. I only said I may put a bit more of myself into it, so please do not fear because;

· I’m not going to tell you about the time my rocking horse died

· my liking for bondage and domination

· alleged mob connections

· seedy encounters in the far east

· trips to sex shops in London with Pat to buy love balls for my ex

· my passion for Jaffa cakes

· or my tryst with a page 3 model

· drinking sessions with Alex Higgins and the late great Oliver Reed

· and the time Tv Celeb Robbie Coltrane told me to F*ck off on Oxford Street

So fear not people I shall be keeping my blog more to the lighter side and this in turn will keep you all thinking I am a normal cute hobbit with an inoffensive nature.

2 comments:

Hobbit's Journal said...

My dear serendipity, am I not cute?

Shep said...

not to be one for one-upmanship, but...I did once see Henry Kelly's knob.

Why's it gone quiet in here...?