Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Plump

I work in an office where people constantly convey their preferences for the opposite sex - tall, stocky, blonde, brunette, busty, handsome, fit, sultry, seductive and the list goes on. Now I can’t lie and say I don’t have preferences too but I like to think of myself as being open minded about the opposite sex. I did a blog a while back about a woman at college who although not being blessed with great looks had a fab personality. I guess I like someone who is comfortable with themselves who projects their personality instead of image and ego. I seem to get drawn to witty plain Jane’s or female geeks with a hint of shyness but make me giggle with their mannerisms. I don’t really go on physical looks like most fella’s do, I’ve been in those smokey pub conversations where blokes analyse women coming into the place, lets face it women do the same – we all draw conclusions on somebody before we know anything about them. If I’m being honest I tend to go for curvy types but then again you can get slim women that are shapely just as much as pear shaped women. At the end of the day all shapes and sizes of women have their merits. I’m as guilty as other people for judging a person on the way the look initially but in future I’m going to try and imagine their personality too, its gotta be more fun than just regarding their bra size etc but one thing will always remain the same for me… I’m a sucker for a nice big bum!

No comments: