Monday, January 31, 2005

Sad gadget freak

It’s scary, you know the feeling when you lose, forget or like me your mobile breaks down on you! Those palpitations you get! As a society we’ve become obsessed by these little box’s of tricks that have flashing lights and personalised ring tones. The thing is you know it’s not just a device of communication but one of style and fashion – a must have item. You just know our obsession with them will go on and on into future years. I’m not saying mobiles are bad things though plenty of people still frown at them, after all they have saved lives in many instances, its just I wish we weren’t so reliant on them, me included in that statement. I guess it makes you wonder where it will all lead and what sort of a companion future mobiles will be? As a kid I was happy making a telephone using plastic beakers and a taut piece of string! All this musing and all I really want to say is I want my mobile back soon because I’m missing you, sad gadget freak that I am!

No comments: