Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fridge Magnets

When I moved back in January I wasn't that organised when it came to packing, most things were thrown into boxes or bags quite haphazardly and then unpacked in a very random fashion at the other end.
Among items I couldn't find after the move were my fridge magnets, though at first I didn't pay much attention to it. Then later as I started to get bills and appointment cards I really wish I had them, as I used to pin things on the front of the fridge using various fridge magnets and with being in such a central place there was always a reminder of things 'to do'.
So this week, totally by accident and rustling around in a cupboard I found the fridge magnets, nearly six months later. They are now back doing their vitally important work of helping me remember stuff like paying the bills!

No comments: