Thursday, March 17, 2005

Euphoria is a silver state - until you wake

There’s sometimes when you stop thinking with your heart and the brain steps in and gives you a kick up the arse and tells you to get real. Clarity and truth are often hard facts to face, daily we ignore things just because we are in a safe place, we know problems are there but it’s easier to ignore them. Then of course, eventually you get that wake up call, reality sets in and boy does it hurt sometimes. To quote a favourite song of mine;

Euphoria is a silver state – until you wake.

Hell, I never wanted to make my blog emotional but I have to be congruent here, this is a diary of my thoughts and feelings, best to disclose stuff now and at least get the inner therapy for doing so.

Sure, I’m angry, bitter, disappointed and a bit down at the moment, it would be easy not to show my weaknesses and adopt a blog ‘visage’ of being cool but we are becoming a society of people who are afraid to express emotions and to sum that up with an emotion – that’s sad.

No comments: