Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Elephant in my pyjamas


It is actually a nice feeling to be back at work tonight after a few days off. I guess work puts that bit of order into our lives and gives us a purpose, we may crave lazy days but we soon become lazy ourselves. Though I don’t really like my job anymore but I do really like the people I work with and that makes a difference. I’ve often joked we are like the Marx brothers because of comparable antics we get up to. Things don’t really seem to be looking good for where I work, if I move on then I’ll have good memories and will have worked with some of the best people ever. So anyway here’s a picture of us all, I’m not sure who we all resemble or act like on our three man shift but I quite fancy myself as Groucho. Why do I fancy myself as Groucho? Well because last night I shot an elephant in my pyjamas – how it got into my pyjamas I’ll never know !!!

And here’s how I retort to clients – ‘those are my principles… and if you don’t like them, well I have others!'

Or

'Quote me as saying – I was misquoted'

No comments: