Thursday, October 28, 2004

Motivation

Do you ever get times when you just can't get motivated? When nothing seems to stimulate you? I guess I'm in that place right now, at a bit of an impass waiting for some catalyst to come along and kick start me. I know deep down only I can change things, turn how I feel around.

I plan to do some of my college work then lose interest, have a mind to tidy my flat then decide to chill and play video games instead. It's odd isn't it that in this futuristic age of gadgets and toys we still get bored, still crave something else.

Maybe its just the time of year, dark brooding days and I guess working nights doesn't help either because its dark in the mornings and evenings - seemingly constant darkness for me as I sleep during the day.

Well thats my musing over.

No comments: