Friday, October 15, 2004

Beatles Vs The Stones

I was walking to work last night listening to my mp3 player, I'd just put some new stuff on it including half a dozen Rolling Stones tracks. It was then the question occured to me, who do I really like most, the Beatles or the Rolling Stones? It always seems to be an ongoing argument on forums and in the media. It's just down to peoples preference I guess, with me I think it's my mood. I perhaps do like the Beatles more, they are after all legends but I have to be in the mood for them, where the Stones seem more upbeat and something you can move to! not that I make a habit of dancing in the street (forgive the pun).

Well I'm off to finish my boring night shift and then into town to see if I can find the new Duran Duran cd, the one with free dvd of the concert at Wembley!

Wild boys always shine!

No comments: