Monday, February 28, 2005

Bank rolled

I noticed in the News of the World, the headline story was Charlotte Church’s ex Kyle Johnson selling his story for cash. I’m no fan of the paper, the fact is there is no news at all in there but what really makes my stomach turn is when low life people like Johnson sensationalise a relationship to the press solely for cash. I mean Charlotte has already bank rolled him on 18 grand holidays, posh hotels, nights out and probably the clothing on his back and this is how he repays her! Lets face it, now Charlotte has dumped him he’ll fade into obscurity soon so he needs every penny he can get but what a sad way to get it, I bet the press love him though for now that is, wait for the stories to come out about him when he’s served his purpose and they turn on him because the truth is the press love Miss Church.

1 comment:

pat said...

someone sounds jealous.
ah how you protect charlotte.....