Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dennis

Actors come and go these days and only the few become legends, to me Dennis Hopper was one of those few who reach legend status. Dennis Hopper died yesterday after a battle with prostate cancer, aged 74. In the movie True Romance he features along side Christoper Walken in my most favourite film scene ever, I think I may have posted it in a blog before but I'm also going to post it again in tribute. He was a larger than life character who has done some classic films and he's done some turkey's too. He wasn't just an actor, he was a painter, a sculptor and lover of photography. Right now, I'm going to sit back and indulge in my favourite movie scene, Dennis you'll be missed!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great scene my small friend! :-) You're about the only person I know I can call small :-) I like :-)

Cheers Darren.