Monday, November 05, 2007

Madness

I Read this story on the net today.

Another reason religeon is beyond comprehension at times, a mother refusing a blood transfusion, her kids live, she dies - crazy. It wasn't so long back I had Jehovah's witnesses at my door with their twisted magazines they leave you to browse. In the issue they gave me it mentioned how to check that you aren't really gay! Of course what they were really saying is in their eyes its wrong to be gay. Of course if you think you may be gay the jehovahs witness answer is 'Throw all your anxieties upon jehovah in prayer, confident that he cares for you' or... 'this can give you the power beyond what is normal to keep you acting on wrong desires. Quoted of course from their bible, as they tend to back everything up with quotes anyway.

Get in an argument with them, show them logic and the quotes come at which they stick rigidly too.

Barking mad, the lot of them!

1 comment:

liits said...

Many, many moons ago, my ex's mate was a joey [although it took me a while to find out]. I fancied the arse of him, in more ways than one!. Anyway, this nutter turned up at the door one day [my day off] and low and behold, she has her son with her [my ex's mate, who I fancied rotten]. His mum gave me all the vey subtle "come to God" [via The Kingdom Hall] while I stood there thinking what un-Godly things I could do to her son. Being northern and a bit a bit daft, it took me about four weeks of her turning up, with cutie, on a thursday, before I sussed it was a sales pitch to get me to come to God [as opposed to come... well, that's a different story].