Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lack of interest

Usually I comment about Channel 4's Big Brother reality Tv show every year.
After watching last nights launch I can only say I have a pure lack of interest this year, the opening ensemble of women entering the house was dire, and why all women? Sure we know males are gonna enter the house at some point, and I'm sure the producers are hoping of a psychology of a few males will definately get the females hormones doing over time, personally I don't think it will work. The viewing demographics are going to be affected, as I imagine that the large majority of viewers are females, and lets face it females want their male eye candy and not a bunch of women bitching, they can get that down the office or factory where they work.
And the contestants/housemates this year, one word - Drivel.
11 female housemates, 7 of which are generic bimbo's, 2 eccentric old ladies, 1 punk resembling a cross between Worzel Gummidge and Albert Steptoe (with the charm of neither) and a normalish Welsh girl...... well normal for Welsh.
Will I be watching this year?
I think not.

2 comments:

pat said...

good to see bb has you writing a blog. the glorious return? (again?)

liits said...

I cannot believe that this crap is on for three months! I'm glad I don't have a TV license, I'd be straight down to the post office to ask for a refund.