Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Lincoln Revisited

I visited Lincoln last Wednesday with Gary my friend who was over from Hong Kong having a break from work and visiting family. We caught the train from Newark into Lincoln which takes mere 20 mins or so. It was a lovley sunny day as you can see!
Lincoln is a lovely laid back city, some great visuals and lots to see and do, I really must go more often as I keep discovering more about the place each time I go. Climbing 'Steep Hill' with the new hip wasn't easy but I managed to make it with one short rest, it is always worth the trip up there.


Looking down Steep Hill


Cathedral view


Lincoln castle entrance


Waterside



Gary outside an antique shop, or should he be in it?!


The ascent of steep hill

1 comment:

pat said...

you napped on sleep hill. pricess.
jay the king of the nappers.