Thursday, January 04, 2007

Moving

So it comes to pass that I am going to (deep breath) move home at long last!
I've been trying to move to Newark for over a year and this morning brought the confirmation I was looking for in the post. I'll probably be moving later this month, anticipating arount the 19th for some reason and now the hard slog of moving home begins. Changing addresses, settling bills, arranging transport for my stuff - all a logisitical nightmare if you're not used to it.
Personally I am really ready for the move, it is long overdue and with my upcoming surgery its going to be essential to get settled in my new home and environment. I'm really excited about my new place, a ground floor flat tucked away in a cul-de-sac with off road permit parking and very close to Newark town centre.
Best get some cardboard boxes sorted and get packing!

1 comment:

ems said...

Brilliant! I am really pleased for you. If you're anything like me you're going to need a mountain of boxes - you never realise how much stuff you have until you need to shift it.