Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The Big City

I've really not done as many posts on here as I wanted too, mainly due to time constraints, college and my job. Anyway, here's another Blog !

Last weekend I went to London visiting friends. It's amazing how much the place intrigues me, I doubt I could ever find it boring. Such a fusion of diversity and cultures, I stood in Victoria station just watching people going by with a bizarre fascination, who are they? where are they all going - why the rush?

Many outsiders view London as a horrible place, a concrete sprawl of villains, expensive shops and bars but the thing is with London - you have to give it time. During my visits there I've hardly touched the surface, yet I've made friends there and its interesting to see how they view the capital, their perspective. Londoner's strike me as being open minded and non judgemental people, very warm when you get to know them with a distinct sense of fun. They are quirky but so likeable with it, or perhaps they aren't quirky its just my perception of them.

If anyone is reading this then I'll say this to you, give London a try because you just might like it!



No comments: