Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Back to Skool

Yesterday I started back to college to continue working for my Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy. It was at a new bigger location with better facilities but it definately felt odd, perhaps daunting after the last college which was located in town.

This course lasts till next June and see's two groups merging into one to do the CsT02 qualification, this course being theory based, so we get to know a bit more about how theories work and the people behind them. It was interesting to see two groups merging into one and how people sat in known circles, I'm sure in time we'll integrate more and I think it has the makings of a very productive group.

I'm looking forward to getting my student card at the ripe age of 36 and using it for discounts!

I'll probably be doing more Blogs about my college course as the year goes on. It was nice to see old friends again and I'm sure there will be new friendships before long with members of the other group that have merged with ours.

No comments: