Saturday, May 28, 2005

Big Bro is back !


It’s back, the daddy of reality tv shows. I sat and watched the new victims go in one by one and this year I didn’t sit back and get all judgemental as they entered. Lets face it, they probably do represent a good cross section of people from our diverse and eccentric culture and anyway – what is normal these days??
Oddly and a bit disturbing is the amount of people in the house from London, four out of the first five were actually from London, surely all wacko’s don’t reside in the capital? However I do quite like this years housemates and I think Endemol have done well to select such an oddball bunch with the potential to clash. I think my two faves at the moment are Makosi and Mary purely for eye candy value and the fact they aren’t really bimbo’s. jeez I’m such a ……

1 comment:

pat said...

sad sad sad sad sad
i am nominating you for the next reality tv show i can find.
i think it should be about people who watch reality tv shows.