Tuesday, March 06, 2012

So, It Begins.

I'm pleased to announce my new (and long planned blog) is now up and running on the Wordpress platform. I purchased the domain name and posted the first blog yesterday but decided to hold off any announcement till today because of tweaks and getting used to how Wordpress actually works. To be honest Wordpress appears to be quite user friendly so far, though it uses a CSS (Cascading style sheets) based system instead of strait forward HTML for those who like to tweak and edit.

So, it begins. My foray into a more focused blog and contentious subject matter. It won't be to everyone's liking but that is unavoidable. I'll still be posting general day-to-day occasional blogs on here as per normal.

I chose yesterday as it was 85 years to the day that the atheist philosopher Bertrand Russell delivered his historic 'Why I am not a Christian' essay verbally to the South London Secular Society.

So, feel to have a read and hang in there with me during the early days as the blog is still work in progress. I'm no super genius or profess to be a great orator or academic - I'm just an average person with strong opinions about organised religion and theism.

The new blog can be found HERE.

No comments: