Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tv Of The Month

This month for me has been dominated by the amazing Game of Thrones on Sky. Each episode gets better, not just by a little bit but by huge leaps all the time, a great cast and a captivating story of family power struggles, personal feuds and political intrigues. It really is amazing stuff.

Secondly I've also been watching the ever hysterical 'Have I Got News For You' weekly on BBC1 though I usually watch the extended version on the very excellent BBC iplayer which I can access through my tv. It's been going for years but the format never gets tired with the very witty Paul Merton and Ian Hislop helped along by funny guests and iconic hosts.

Below is a picture of the Throne they are all making a play for in the awesome 'Game of Thrones'.

No comments: