Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So ... Christmas

So ... Christmas is almost here. Usually I never get in the festive mood, usually I never make an effort at all but this year I have made more of an effort than I have done in recent years.

Gary and his family are over from Hong Kong and on Christmas day we are going for a carvery meal in Nottingham. I've been and and bought more presents for people than I have done in a long time, mainly for Gary and his family, my gran, and my dad. Fingers crossed it should be a good one, the fridge is stocked, the presents are wrapped (well almost) and though I am not feeling overly festive I am looking forward to it all! So bring on the food, the drink and the relaxing ... and the diet in the new year!


All that I have to say to everyone that drops by to read my ramblings is .....

Have a happy Christmas from the Hobbit's Journal !!!

No comments: