Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's been a while ...

Yep. the old blog has been neglected of late, the main reason being I have been on the laptop of late as my old tower pc died on me after a good few years service. The laptop is ideally for spur of the moment typing but not so good for blogging as you find yourself being hunched up over it resulting in eye strain and a bad back.

So anyway, 'Nell V.2' (my new pc) has been built and she really rocks, I'm very happy with her, there's been some teething problems but generally it's all been good.

I do miss blogging, I feel I have lots to say on a myriad of different things but recent bouts of ill health have really brought me down of late, a kind of deflated feeling really, so I've not really been the happy go lucky person I usually am. Good things are on the horizon however, Mr Sunshine (Gary) is coming back and that always means fun, though exhausting fun as he generally makes the most of his time when he comes over from Hong Kong.

People close to me still continue to amaze me with their zest for life, character and goodwill.

I've really settled into my new place, the neighbours seem nice, and I feel settled at last. The new flat has more space, and a more lighter airey feel to it. So generally, despite my dour and taciturn nature of late, things perhaps aren't really too bad.

So now the new pc is built I can hopefully get bag to blogging, and for those of you that still read my waffling, thanks !

No comments: