Friday, September 21, 2007

The Fab Two

Had a really good and erm... tequila filled night at my local last night, The Fox and Crown. Returning again to the Fox was a Beatles tribute band called the Fab Two, and being a fan of the Beatles I had to be there. I'd actually seen the Fab Two in the Fox before and enjoyed them immensely.

Last night was also a charity night where the 'tequila wheel of death' was out in action again. Basically the tequila wheel is a wooden wheel that holds plastic cups filled with either water or tequila, the wheel gets spun and you drink the nearest beaker to you, it was 50p for 2 spins of the wheel and all proceeds went to charity.

The Fab Two were even better this time, playing other stuff besides the Beatles they really showed how versatile they are, they have great vocal harmonies and can really play guitar, they also played my fave Beatles track 'I'll be back' on request.

It was a great night, I had a stinking hangover to show for it this morning, I must have had 8 shots of tequila and about 5 pints!



The Fab Two (apologies for the dark photo)

No comments: