Sunday, December 31, 2006

Onward

Well Christmas has been and gone, rather uneventfully for me, but that’s pretty much how I like it. I like to keep away from the materialistic masses and just have time to myself, review things and plan ahead for the New Year, also take time out to reflect about people that aren’t here anymore.

I’ve had a couple of good nights out and got to see my friend Gary that works in Hong Kong and came back to see his parents bringing his new baby over with him. He bought me the newest gadget from Hong Kong, a rechargeable remote control Helicopter that’s really tiny, its so fragile looking I’m scared of breaking it, though I have took it for a hover around my kitchen.

I went to Birmingham for a day out, maybe a blog coming on that one but it was rather uneventful to be honest.

There’s possibly a lot going to be happening in the New Year, that require separate blogs really, one being major surgery I have to face, the other being very much work in progress at the moment, so more later.

So all that remains is to wish all my friends a Happy New Year in 2007 !!!
Onwards and upwards!

1 comment:

ems said...

Happy New Year to you too!