Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Theory

Yay! I passed my driving theory test today, next is the practical test. The test itself was ok, though the test centre was a bit austere. On finishing the test the computer screen asked if wanted to volunteer to do some questions they were thinking of adding to future tests but I was more interested in my result! They give you the result in a folded piece of paper and the red certificate made me instantly think I'd failed, I hadn't, I'd got 34 right out of 35 so was well pleased.
With a broad grin I left the test centre and got hit by the No.38 bus !

2 comments:

Celadine said...

Well done, but wait, this means your a step nearer to being allowed to drive unaccompanied.....I was sure after they let me do it they had gone nuts.......now it's confirmed

ems said...

Well done! When I passed my theory 'test' it consisted of a couple of questions from the examiner at the end of the practical.