Tuesday, February 28, 2006

George, Bond and the bungalow

George Michael has been a bit of a lad again, found in possession of class C drugs and slumped at the wheel of his car near Hyde Park corner. Now class C drugs I don’t have a problem with but surely being spaced out at the wheel of a car is cause for concern?

Then back in April of 1998 he was arrested in Los Angeles for committing a ‘lewd’ act in public toilets, so I guess trouble just seems to follow Georgie boy or does he bring it on himself?

I’m not a huge fan of his music, in fact I’ve often thought he’s very over rated, though he has done a couple of tracks that I’ve liked, though now days I think he’s quite passé, Robbie Williams is going that way too.

The recent George Michael story made me recall my ex used to have a large framed photo of George on her bedroom wall, to think George was looking at my arse all the time we were romping – a scary thought indeed !

And also whilst I’m on about Celebs…

Another dislike of mine, the new James Bond – Daniel Craig. We could have had Clive Owen or Jude Law (though perhaps Jude’s a bit too pretty for the role in truth) and what do we get Mr Craig!

Come back Pierce Brosnan all is forgiven !!!

Mr Craig has recently broke a couple of teeth whilst filming his first fight scene in Prague, he also stated whilst training with the Royal marines ‘scared the shit out of him’ – real Bond material then!

Eon productions that fired Pierce Brosnan and hired Daniel Craig have angered Bond fans around the world, there’s even a website of protest to be found at www.craignotbond.com

Lastly..

The much vaunted Dick and Dom in da Bungalow (BBC1 Saturday mornings) is finally ending, the Beeb considering their material unsuitable for kids. My honest opinion is that its unsuitable for everyone, it’s dire, dire and dire again. The Beeb have said they are looking at more adult material for the boys to do, there’s also speculation that ITV are interested, my bet is they are headed for panto land, or should that be pants land. Their other recent show ‘Ask the family’ on the beeb failed to go anywhere in the ratings and didn’t really catch on with an adult audience. I truly hope these zero talented bores go nowhere fast, unless of course they do a new show ‘Dick and Dom on da Dole queue.

No comments: