Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tolkien Week #2

I think it will be two years next month that I've been playing Lord of the Rings Online or Lotro as it's abbreviated as. During that time I've made friends with people from all around the world, in what is a really friendly game community with an international flavour. I play several characters in the ever expanding online world of Middle Earth which relates (I think) to the books by Tolkien.

Part of me loves the gaming side of it but a part of me loves the chance to actually role play characters in such a richly detailed world. The new expansion for Lotro is released next month which opens up most of the Rohan area to explore and adventure in. I don't doubt that I will probably be playing Lotro in another two years time. Here are a few screen shots of my adventures.







No comments: