Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well That Was 2008

Well that’s it, 2008 nearly over, it wasn’t as good as 2007 but it certainly wasn’t the worst year in my life either. I’ve lost my momentum a bit over the course of 2008, my own doing entirely and I need to rectify it in 2009.

It’s been a year of trials and tribulations, very much a mixed affair really. I still feel like I’m very much an evolving person in many ways. I’ve let myself down a couple of times this year yet there’s been moments where I’ve found self discipline and inner strength. Life is certainly a challenge and 2008 has certainly been a mixed bag of events, happenings, feelings and revelations.

Here’s to 2009, hopefully a better year for me, and I hope all my friends and family prosper in it too.

Right time for a beer and to beckon the new year in and give 2008 a large hobbit footed kick goodbye !!!

No comments: