Monday, June 30, 2008

Au Revoir

Well it's been over a week since the students have gone home from the guitar college in town. Most of the students are from abroad, a large majority of them coming from France, and what a nice bunch they were too. They've been here for 2 years learning to build classical style guitars and being students they've added a lot of character to the town. My friend Duncan worked as a barman in my local The Fox and Crown and came from France to study, I'll miss the guy as we had many a laugh together. I'll also miss some of the other student characters that used to come in the pub too such as Jack and Chaz. I'm sure some of them will return in time, one things for sure they'll always have a warm welcome at the Fox as they are already missed!




Duncan and Jack having fun at the beer festival

No comments: