Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Failed

Well, failed the driving test today, ironically only got 4 minor faults out of an allowed 15 but I pretty much fluffed the bay parking bit due to the sun in my eyes. No excuses really, I should have taken more time but the bay park came right at the beginning of the test which I wasn’t expecting. According to my instructor I also got the most serious non talkative examiner! The fact he had to tap the break slightly as I reversed because of a metal post behind me earned the fail, even though I did the reset myself totally and complete manoeuvre again for the old trout.

Still, knowing I only got 4 minors and getting a test under the belt makes me feel more positive for the next one that is booked in March.

Time for a beer me thinks!

1 comment:

ems said...

Oh dear. Glad you're still thinking positively.