Friday, October 20, 2006

Eastern credit

I was in the bank the other day, I prefer the speed bank machines inside and of course the chance to see the female employees in their crisp smart uniforms saunter about!

As I passed the main counter an east European guy was enthusing about getting a credit card and then a thought struck me. It's obvious that many of our new immigrant friends will apply for a card, run up loads of debt and then go home with lots of booty. Now, as many know from previous posts I'm not happy about the new influx of immigrants but the thought of them ripping greedy in your face credit card companies such as 'Capital One' who are persistant pests with junk mail, tv ads and pc pop ups does make me grin. I just hope they realise when its too late.

1 comment:

pat said...

its ok you end up paying for them when they put the charges up.....