Tuesday, July 26, 2011

43

So today I chalk 43 years on the board of life. Its been a quiet day, lunch with my dad and then a couple of drinks and good conversation with a friend. I've done some reading and watched some clips of my favourite films. I'm really taken back with the amount of birthday messages on the internet, surely birthday cards will one day be a thing of the past!?

Tomorrow I'm off to Camden for some retail therapy and a good few hours in a place I usually have little time to myself when I visit. So hopefully a good chance to browse the quirky shops there and also check out places I've not done so before. I've really enjoyed the fact today has been low key, restful and though another year has dropped off the calender I'm a content hobbit.

1 comment:

Arachnyd said...

I like internet greetings. It saves trees :)