Monday, September 12, 2011

I Never Thought ...

I never thought preparing a new blog site would have so much work attached to it. It's still very much work in progress but I feel I'm getting there. After the recent period of feeling de-motivated I've done quite a bit of typing this weekend. I've finished one article I intend to post on the new blog but with that said it was completed after several re-types. I'm struggling with the intro bit at present and keep typing stuff, leaving it and then coming back to it in a re-appraising kind of way.

I still have to create another mail account for the blog and another twitter account which should be straight forward, it's the actual content I need to do more work on before I go live with it. I really don't want the new blog website to just sit there and not have much going on, so I'm going to have to get in the habit of being more pro-active. Ideally I should be more active with this blog but of late I feel if I have nothing to say or not much is happening so it's best to not to blog for the sake of it. I mean really, who wants to read my mundane day to day stuff? I'm warming more to Twitter of late for daily thoughts etc, Facebook doesn't really work for me these days and Google+ is excellent but slow in getting off the ground, though I'm sure it will.

I'm still going to keep this as my primary blog, the new blog will hopefully go live soon though still needs more work and planning. That leaves my creative writing blog that I haven't used for probably over a year which is a bit sad, though I have done some creative stuff but it's largely unfinished. Lastly I'd like to do a techno/games blog for all those fuzzy warming retro memories I have but that's more of a thought at present and I don't know when or if it will happen.

No comments: