Monday, November 08, 2010

Insular

I've been a little insular of late, preferring my own company and the solitude of my flat. For some reason I've found crowds difficult and have been happy in with my own company. This is no reflection on my friends, it just seems to be a phase of sorts I am going through, inexplicable really. It's not that I've been avoiding people, I've just been reluctant to go out and more content with the comfort of home and my own company.

Reading lots of books and online gaming seem to be taking most of my time up and seem almost an escapism, sad I know! I seem at an impass, I'm not depressed or down, neither am I particularly happy either, it's a bizarre empty feeling.

On the plus side I suspect there's good times ahead with friends and normal happy hobbit service will be resumed shortly!

No comments: