Monday, November 15, 2010

Lord Of The Rings Online

The last few weeks have seen me glued to my pc screen playing Lord of the Rings online or LOTRO as it's known in gaming circles. I've played MMORPG's (massive multiplayer online roleplay games) before starting with Guild Wars a few years ago but recently found out Lotro was becoming free to download and play. I'm several weeks into playing it and can honestly say it's been an amazing experience, graphically the game looks stunning and the locations feel realistic to the Lord of the Rings books. You start with humble beginnings but soon your character starts to take form and high adventure awaits!

Some of my friends think it's a little sad of me but it passes time and to be able to explore Tolkiens Middle Earth virtually is something else, and very rewarding. So here's some screen shots of my character 'Gildora Grumbleweed' in action (Yep she's a hobbit!)


















1 comment:

Harmony said...

You are an evil hobbit. I feel another addiction coming on. I really must resist. But it does look beautiful.