Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Moving

So, I find myself packing boxes and moving home once again. This time it's more for practical reasons than anything. The new place is bigger, has central heating, is more private as it's on the second floor. The rent is a little more but not a great deal so I've got that covered.
Am I looking forward to the move? Well as always packing and organising such things can be stressful but I'll get there in the end and hopefully this move will be both beneficial and long lasting. As I sorted through things to throw out today I came across birthday cards and other reminders of my time here, and I can say with conviction that my two and a half years here has been nearly a 100% happy. I'm hoping the move also gives me a boost to motivate me a little more because I feel that my personal motivation has been lacking of late. Friday is the moving day, though I can sort of see it lasting a couple of days as I call in friends to help me when they can. If I don't blog before, see you in the new place!

1 comment:

MissMinxtress said...

Good luck with move.

Mx